***WBT WILL STOP TAKING ORDERS AFTER Nov. 4th, 2016 FOR ORDERS TO BE DELIVERED BY DEC 21st.***
ONLY STOCK ON HAND WILL BE AVAILABLE!
WE WILL NOT BE ISSUING ANY REFUNDS FOR LATE ORDERS.
All orders placed AFTER Nov 4th 2016 are NOT guaranteed to arrive before Dec 2016. They may be shipped after Jan 1 and be "featureless" to comply with laws taking effect on Jan 1st, 2017.
Please make your order as soon as possible. We are sorry for any trouble this may cause. Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Purchasing and Shipping of Firearms
ALL Firearms are taking about 6 weeks to ship out. This is due to the state requirement to modify certain features of the firearm to make them compliant with California laws. We are sorry for any trouble this may cause.
If you place an order thru www.wbtguns.com and the item has shipped to your local dealer we cannot offer you a refund.
If you have placed an order and the item HAS NOT shipped you will be charged a 25% restocking fee that may take several weeks to process. Please be sure of your purchase.
The customer must be 21 years of age or older to purchase a handgun or receiver, and 18 years of age or older to purchase a rifle or shotgun from www.wbtguns.com Federal Firearms Law prevent the shipment of firearms directly to the customer. All firearms purchased from www.wbtguns.com will be shipped to a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer of your choice.
1. Make your purchase online, ensuring you are following all state and local laws. For a listing of these laws, please visit the Gun Laws section of the National Rifle Association’s web site. If your firearm is illegal for you to possess for any reason and cannot be transferred you will be charged a 35% re stocking fee, plus any shipping charges.
2. Find an FFL dealer in your area that will accept the transfer of your firearm. Most dealers, which include sporting goods stores, pawn shops, gunsmiths and gun stores, are willing to do this for a nominal fee. To find an FFL dealer in your area, please visit the FFL Registry.
3. Please email email@example.com your preferred gunstore you intend to use for the transfer. Include your name and order number, and we will handle the rest.
4. Once we have received the FFL information required, we will ship your order to your dealer.
5. Once your dealer receives your firearm, they will contact you for you to complete all the necessary paperwork and pick up your firearm.
By purchasing a firearm from Wilde Built Tactical, LLC the customer acknowledges they are aware and complying with all laws and is aware of additional fees that may be required by their local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer.
Please contact us for any questions