Purchasing and Shipping of Firearms
ALL Firearms are taking about 4- 8 weeks to ship out. This is due to the state requirement to modify certain features of the firearm to make them compliant with California laws. We are sorry for any trouble this may cause. You will get your gun!
If you place an order thru www.wbtguns.com and the item has shipped to your local dealer we cannot offer you a refund. Once it arrives, please inspect your purchase. If there is any defect(S), please DO NOT dros the firearm and contact us immediately. If the firearm is DROSed, there is little we can do.
If you have placed an order and the item HAS NOT shipped you will be charged a 25% restocking fee that may take several weeks to process. Please be sure of your purchase.
The customer must be 21 years of age or older to purchase a handgun or receiver, and 18 years of age or older to purchase a rifle or shotgun from www.wbtguns.com. Federal Firearms Law prevent the shipment of firearms directly to the customer. All firearms purchased from www.wbtguns.com will be shipped to a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer of your choice.
If you are denied the right to own a gun as indicated by the DROS system within California, WBTGuns will assess a 50% restocking fee. Please be sure of your eligibility to own firearms in California. For more info please visit the DOJ Bureau of Firearms website for more information.
1. Make your purchase online, ensuring you are following all state and local laws. For a listing of these laws, please visit the Gun Laws section of the National Rifle Association’s web site. If your firearm is illegal for you to possess for any reason and cannot be transferred you will be charged a 50% re stocking fee, plus any shipping charges.
2. Find an FFL dealer in your area that will accept the transfer of your firearm. Most dealers, which include sporting goods stores, pawn shops, gunsmiths and gun stores, are willing to do this for a nominal fee. To find an FFL dealer in your area, please visit the FFL Registry.
3. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your preferred gunstore you intend to use for the transfer. Include your name and order number, and we will handle the rest.
4. Once we have received the FFL information required, and your order is ready, we will ship it via FedEx.
5. Once your dealer receives your firearm, they will contact you for you to complete all the necessary paperwork and pick up your firearm.
By purchasing a firearm from Wilde Built Tactical, LLC the customer acknowledges they are aware and complying with all laws and ialso aware of additional fees that may be required by their local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer.
Please contact us for any questions