FNH FN15 SRP TACTICAL CALIFORNIA LEGAL - 5.56
$1,149.99 was $1,249.99
The FN 15® SRP Tactical is streamlined, providing a multitude of MIL-SPEC configurations to meet and exceed agency needs. The family of carbines, specifically developed with law enforcement officers’ needs in mind, offer compact builds and shorter barrel lengths that enable faster target engagement and maneuverability in close-quarters scenarios. The longer barrel lengths provide extreme precision in daily patrol or longer range combat. Chambered in the battle-proven 5.56x45mm, these carbines offer high capacity and accuracy in every mission.
AR MagLock for CA compliance.
Operation: Direct impingement
Mag Capacity: 30 Rd.
Weight: 6.0 lb.
Barrel Length: 16"
• Lightweight Midwest Industries LWM M-LOK 12” rail/forearm
• Button-broached barrel with pinned and welded A2-style flash hider
• Semi-automatic only
• Hard-anodized aluminum
• Flat-top receiver, MIL-STD-1913 rail at the 12 o’clock position
• Midwest Rail System with M-LOK technology
• Mid-length gas system
• Precision Reflex low profile gas block with magnesium phosphate finish
• A2 style grip
• 6-Position buttstock
• FN Combat Trigger
• MIL-SPEC H-type buffer assembly with MIL-SPEC springs
• MIL-SPEC buffer tube
• Ergonomic safety lever and magazine release
• Forward Assist
• AR-style 10-round capacity