Remington 700 Magpul Enhanced CALIFORNIA LEGAL - .308
$999.99 was $1,099.99
This year, Remington engineers are taking the strength and precision of the Model 700 action to new levels of hair-splitting accuracy with the latest additions to the tactical lineup.
Introducing the Remington Model 700 Magpul Enhanced. It's Magpul Hunter stock with Magpul M-Lok mount and folding bipod serve as a rock-solid base for your best long-range performance yet. It's 20" heavy barrel with 5R rifling, delivers added stability and precision, and comes with a threaded muzzle and protector for ease in adding a suppressor.
This model also includes a bi-pod and picatinny rail.
• 20" heavy barrel with LTR flutes
• Supressor-ready threaded muzzle and protector
• Magpul Hunter stock decked in Flat Dark Earth
• Picatinny rail
• 10-round Magpul Magazine
• M-Lok bi-pod mount and folding bi-pod
• X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger
• Available in 6.5 Creedmoor and 308 Win
Caliber: 308 Win
Mag Capacity: 10
Barrel Length: 20"
Overall Length: 39 1/2"
Length of Pull: 13"
Drop (Comb): 3/8"
Drop (Heel): 7/8"
Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
Barrel Finish: Black Cerakote
Stock Material: Synthetic
Stock Finish: Flat Dark Earth
Avg. Weight: 8 1/2