Ruger GP100 Match Champion CALIFORNIA LEGAL - 10mm
•Ruger's GP100 revolver features a triple-locking cylinder that is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation. Its patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security, while the integrated sub-assemblies allows for easy maintenance and assembly. The grip frame design easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips. The Match champion model features a contoured cylinder, Hogue hardwood grip with stippled sides and a slab-sided, half-lug target crowned barrel. This model has a 4.2" stainless steel barrel, frame, and cylinder. It also has a fiber optic front sight with an adjustable rear.
Triple-locking contoured cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot and enables easy re-holstering. The ejector and chamber mouths have a light chamfer to aid loading.
• Patented grip frame design easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips.
• Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly.
• Patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
• A custom Hogue® hardwood grip with stippled sides permits an ideal grip for competition shooting.
• The half-lug 4.2" barrel delivers lively handling for quick transition between targets and also features an 11° target crown for competitive-level accuracy.
• Polished and optimized internals, a centering boss on the trigger, and centering shims on the hammer produce a smooth double-action trigger pull and a crisp and consistent let-off.
• Ships with three (3) full moon clips that act as both a speed loader for the 10mm rounds and aid in the ejection of the spent cartridges.
- Double Action
- Fiber Optic Front Sight